Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Yarra Valley Wine Experience
We recommend passengers confirm touring by calling Reservations at least 24 hours prior to tour date.
Passengers must be able to prove age over 18 years for the consumption of alcohol at wineries.
Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
Alcohol may not be consumed on the vehicle.
Our daily public tour is designed for smaller groups or people travelling by themselves, the maximum group booking size we accept is 7 Passengers.
We reserve the right to alter vehicle use or any part of the itinerary without notice.
- Included in price:
- Wine Expert tour guide, Cellar Door wine tastings at four premium wineries, Transport in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle, Main meal in winery restaurant with a glass of wine, tea/coffee and bread, Tour of Domaine Chandon followed by a glass of sparkling wine, FREE Wi-Fi onboard
- What to bring:
- Tours To Go pre paid voucher Bottled Water Clothing appropriate to weather conditions Camera
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Minimum child age is 7 years - maximum child age is 15 years inclusive. One child rate applies per two full paying adults.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- There are 5 convenient pick up locations to choose from: -9.00am The George Hotel - Cnr Fitzroy and Grey Streets, St Kilda. -9.20am 7/11 Convenience Store - Cnr Flinders and Spencer Streets, City. -9.30am St Paul's Cathedral - Cnr Flinders and Swanston Streets, City. -9.35am Her Majesty's Theatre - Cnr Exhibition and Little Bourke Streets, City. -9.40am Hertz Car Rental (out front) - 97 Franklin Street, City. *Please advise our team which pick up location you would like for your tour.
- Approximately 8 hours duration
- Approximate Return Time:
- Between 4:30 and 5pm back in Melbourne
This intimate tour accommodates a maximum of 24 people and takes you from Melbourne to the beautiful Yarra Valley wine region. Relax and enjoy a magical day on this exquisite guided wine tour.
• Visit four premium wineries and cellar door wine tastings with an expert wine tour guide
• Travel in a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi on-board
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in a winery restaurant, accompanied by a glass of wine, tea or coffee
• Take an exciting tour of Domaine Chandon that includes sparkling wine
This tour begins passenger pick-ups at 9 am, with five conveniently situated pickup points throughout the city of Melbourne. You’ll travel in the company of your fellow lovers of good wine, delicious food and spectacular scenery in air-conditioned comfort, stopping at four of the most beautiful wineries and vineyards in the Yarra region. Your friendly and very informative wine guide is on hand to answer all your questions and show you some very useful tips in the art of swirling, sniffing, sipping and sampling some of the best boutique red and white wines, crisp ciders and the nose tickling bubbles of an excellent Australian made Moet or Brut that this spectacular region has to offer.
Your first point of call is the Punt Road Winery. This gorgeous vineyard is often referred to as the gateway to the Yarra Valley and therefore, it stands to reason it’s the perfect place to begin your wonderful day of indulging in this incredible region. The very knowledgeable and enthusiastic cellar door staff will share with you some of Punt Road Winery’s award winning wines, refreshingly crisp ciders and its rich history.
Balgownie Estate is an absolute jewel and an idyllic spot for a sumptuous restaurant lunch and a glass of the estate’s exquisite wines. This stylish winery features spectacular views of the green, gently sloping hillsides and is one of the first commercial vineyards and winemaking facilities in the region of Bendigo. Let’s not forget the all-important wine tasting at the Balgownie cellar door!
All aboard and you’ll head to Yering Farm, one of the Yarra Valleys most charming boutique wineries. It incorporates spectacularly stunning views with a magnificent sense of heritage to perfection. Whether it’s a traditionally made wine or its modern, equally delicious, counterpart you would love to try, look no more as it’s right here. Have a leisurely stroll and see the antique winemaking equipment used by the Yarra Valley’s winemakers of yesteryear.
Back on your coach and you’ll be off to admire the spectacular scenery at the famous Domaine Chandon. Their amazing cellar door facilities incorporate spectacular floor to ceiling windows, with views to match. The stunning backdrop of the Yarra Valley and its superb vineyards are all presented under the expansive ever changing skyline, while sampling some bubbly. It doesn’t get much better.
After an unforgettable day, you’ll arrive back in Melbourne between 4:30 and 5 pm, where you’ll be dropped back at your original pickup location.