Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
The Explorer Two Day Surfing Tour
Please note our HQ is in Torquay which means we drive each morning to the meeting point at World Trade Centre. Occasionally traffic is out of our control. We will endeavour to call you if we are running late, but please do not be alarmed when you get there if we have not quite arrived!
There is a coffee shop in the lobby area of World Trade Centre who offer our customers 10% off coffees in the morning. Just mention you are coming on a Surf Tour with us.
- Included in price:
- * Courtesy Transport from Melbourne * Morning & Afternoon tea * 4hrs of surf lessons per day * Lunch - on the beach * Wetsuit & Surf Boards provided * Accommodation provided * Breakfast (Day 2) * VIP Discount passes to Surf City & Surf World Museum
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Photos of still shots of the day, Tees, Prints, Massage
- What to bring:
- Bathers, towel, sunglasses, sun hat, overnight bag, extra spending money.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Ages 9 upwards. Ages 9 - 17 must have waiver signed by parent/ guardian before tour. Please advise upon booking.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
7:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- 7.45 am Melbourne: World Trade Centre, Siddeley Street, Melbourne. Near the corner of Flinders Street and Spencer Street just down from Southern Cross Station. 9.00 am Geelong Train Station: Take train from Southern Cross Station to Waurn Ponds - final stop on the Geelong line.
- 2 x full days
- Approximate Return Time:
- 6pm on your last day
- GREAT OCEAN ROAD SURF TOURS
- Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Torquay and Bells Beach
- Departs From
- Melbourne and Torquay
The Explorer is for those that would like to really learn how to surf. Each day there will be a progressive surf lesson run by our fully qualified, experienced coaches. We have a number of top of the range learner and intermediate surfboards for you to practice your skills on and progress with throughout your time with us. You will also enjoy a variety of amazing crowd free beaches along the World famous Great Ocean Road. The Explorer departs daily.
07:45am - Pick up from Melbourne
09:00am - Arrive at Surf HQ in Torquay for refreshments
09:30am - Journey down the Great Ocean Road for full day of surfing.
10:15am - Start morning surf lesson and coaching session
12:15pm - Lunch on the beach
12:45pm - Afternoon surf and coaching session
2:45pm - Leave beach and head to Bells Beach
3:15pm - Arrive back at Surf HQ for afternoon snacks
3:30pm - Surf City shopping experience/ discounted entry in Surf World Surf Museum
4:30pm - Head to your accommodation and settle in. The evening is then yours.
09:30am - Meet at Surf HQ - just over from your cabin.
Day 2 of your surf tour will have the same itinerary as Day 1 with the option of different boards, a variety of beach locations, progressive surf lessons and coaching techniques.
On your final day you will leave for Melbourne at 4:30pm to arrive back at 6:00pm.