Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
The Explorer Three Day Surf Tour
- Included in price:
- Transport, Surfboard, wetsuit, surf lessons/ coaching, lunch, breakfast, accommodation, visit to local sights, surf 'show bag'.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Still shots of the day, T-Shirt, Rash Vest, Surf massage, Additional accommodation.
- What to bring:
- Things to bring: Sunglasses, towel, bathers, overnight bag.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Ages 9 years and over. Ages 9 - 17 must have waiver signed by parent/ guardian prior to tour. Please advise.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
7:45 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- 7.45 am Melbourne: World Trade Centre, Siddeley Street, Melbourne. Near the corner of Flinders Street and Spencer Street just down from Southern Cross Station. The World Trade Centre is situated just back from Flinders Street just off the cross roads of Spencer Street & Flinders Street. Go under the rail bridge and notice on the left-hand side the Crowne Plaza Hotel and the Victorian Police Station, there is a mini-roundabout and the World Trade Centre is right there. Please stand infront of the Lobby Entrance facing Flinders Street, we will drive in and park right in front. 9.00 am Geelong Train Station: Take train from Southern Cross Station to Waurn Ponds - final stop on the Geelong line.
- 3x full days
- Approximate Return Time:
- GREAT OCEAN ROAD SURF TOURS
- Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Torquay and Bells Beach
- Departs From
- Melbourne and Torquay
Learn to surf on one of the worlds most famous stretches of scenic coast â€“ The Great Ocean Road.
Our surf tours will have you hooked on chasing the ultimate ride!
The Explorer is for those that would like to really learn how to surf. Each day there will be a progressive surf lesson run by our fully qualified, experienced coaches. We have a number of top of the range learner and intermediate surfboards for you to practice your skills on and progress with throughout your time with us. You will also enjoy a variety of amazing crowd free beaches along the World famous Great Ocean Road. The Explorer departs daily.
* Courtesy Transport from Melbourne
* Morning & Afternoon tea
* 4hrs of surf lessons per day
* Lunch - on the beach
* Visit Bells Beach & Surf City
* See local wildlife
* Wetsuit & Surf Boards provided
* Accommodation provided
* Breakfast (Day 2)
* Variety of beaches
* VIP Discount passes to Surf City & Surf World Museum
* Surf Tour USB Photo Packages from $15
* Body Surf Massage from $35
* Extra Nights accommodation from $45
This is a hassle free all inclusive learn to surf tour which operates from Melbourne down to the world famous Great Ocean Road every day of the week.
Come and join us for 12 days of surfing and fun in and around Victoriaâ€™s surfing capital of Torquay as you learn from our fully qualified, experienced staff.
They will show you all you need to know about surfing as you journey down the Great Ocean Road in search of the perfect wave.
07:45am - Pick up from Melbourne
09:00am - Arrive at Surf HQ in Torquay for refreshments
09:30am - Journey down the Great Ocean Road for full day of surfing.
10:15am - Start morning surf lesson and coaching session
12:15pm - Lunch on the beach
12:45pm - Afternoon surf and coaching session
2:45pm - Leave beach and head to Bells Beach
3:15pm - Arrive back at Surf HQ for afternoon snacks
3:30pm - Surf City shopping experience/ discounted entry in Surf World Surf Museum
4:30pm - Head to your accommodation and settle in. The evening is then yours.
Day 2 and 3
09:30am - Meet at Surf HQ - just over from your cabin.
Day 2 of your surf tour will have the same itinerary as Day 1 with the option of different boards, a variety of beach locations, progressive surf lessons and coaching techniques.
On your final day you will leave for Melbourne at 4:30pm to arrive back at 6:00pm.